When it comes to bringing you a little peace of mind, there is nothing quite like essential oils and aromatherapy gifts. The oils themselves can be used in different ways to help reduce stress and create more energy in your life. Many have used essential oils for meditation purposes that have resulted in better focus so that reaching personal goals are more obtainable.
But what are essential oils, what kinds work best and how can they be used to improve the atmosphere of your residence?
What Are Essential Oils?
Basically, this is the essence of various plants and grasses that have been condensed to their basic form. This type of oil has actually been around for a long time, but only recently has the process been perfected so that it can be mass produced. Essential oils such as from roses are the distillation of the flower itself until it has become oil which may be considered a concentrated form of the substance.
Sometimes called volatile oils or simply the oil of the plant, essential oils contain the essence of the fragrance from the plant or grass. This process often uses steam to extract the essence of the product along with resin tapping and cold pressing. You can find essential oils in many different products which include soaps, cosmetics and perfumes.
When it comes to feng shui, essential oils are an important part of this philosophy. For example, if you have had an argument in a room, using patchouli, rose, tea tree or lavender essential oils will work for clearing out the space so that what happened is long gone.
However, the principles of feng shui go beyond their use in recovering from an argument. Instead, these essential oils are used to change the flow of energy in your home so that you can lower stress levels and find more peace and relaxation. By using essential oils, you can basically clear the air and improve the overall atmosphere and energy in a home.
Here is a just a partial list of essential oils that work well for feng shui and will improve the atmosphere in your residence.
- Benzoin and Bergamot
- Chamomile and Eucalyptus
- Frankincense and Jasmine
- Lavender and Lemon
- Marjoram and Patchouli
- Rose and Rosemary
- Sandalwood and Sweet Basil
- Tangerine, Tea Tree, and Ylang Ylang
All of these essential oils work with the feng shui approach so that you can improve the overall energy in your home. Of course, feng shui is more than just essential oils. It is a way of changing the energy in your residence or office so that you can maximize efficiency. In addition, by making a few small changes you can create a new atmosphere that offers relaxation, improved energy or even more romance if you so desire. With essential oils, you can bring a little variety to feng shui in your home or office. You can also opt for using feng shui fragrance oils with a diffuser; our Feng Shui Fragrance Oil Diffuser Package is the perfect addition to any home or home containing Earth, Fire, Metal, Wood and Water fragrances.
Important Sets of Essential Oils
While you can purchase essential oils individually, it is often better to start off with a set so that you can sample the different products at a reduced price. Sets like the ones listed below are easy to use, convenient and offer an amazing breadth of variety so that you can be better informed on the essential oils that you enjoy.
Essential Oil Diffuser Relaxation Package: One of the best relaxation kits when it comes to essential oils, this particular package includes six essential oil blends that can be used by the drop if you include a diffuser so that you can unwind and relax after a long, hard day or simply kick back and take in the marvelous smell that comes with these oils which includes the following;
- Calming Blend: Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemongrass, and Rose Geranium
- Meditation Blend: Citronella, Olibanum, Patchouli, and Pimento
- Relaxing Blend: Lavender, Orange, Rose, and Tangerine
- Serenity Blend: Lavender, Lemon and Lime, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang
- Thieves Blend: Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Rosemary
- Vitality Blend: Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Orange, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Wintergreen
Each one includes an essential oil dropper for your convenience as this is a marvelous product that will help you relax for a long time to come.
Essential Oil Diffuser Mood Boosting Package: All of these mood boosting blends of essential oil will put you in the right place for meditation, focus and drive. There are six high quality essential oils that are part of this package and they include a diffuser to promote the right mood and atmosphere in your room.
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Citrus oil w/spicy-floral freshness from Italy
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: Fresh herb scented aroma promotes clear mood from Spain
- Frankincense Essential Oil: woody, fruity, balsamic and a little spicy oil from Somalia
- French Lavender Essential Oil: Creates a relaxed, yet energized mood from France
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: This floral aroma includes roses and is from India
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: A combo of sweet and spicy from the Philippines
This product includes an essential oil dropper to help spread the aroma to all parts of the room.
Essential Oil Diffuser Must Have Package: This is an inspired package that includes six essential oils which you need. In addition to the oil dropper, this particular package includes the following essential oils;
- Cedarwood Himalayan: This offers a woody and dry aroma which just a hint of spice from India
- Eucalyptus: A cooling, fresh essential oil that energizes from China
- Lemon: A light, citrus aroma from Italy
- Peppermint Japanese: A very minty and refreshing aroma from India
- Rosemary: A fresh and herbaceous odor from Spain
- Tea Tree: A healing, cleansing, and spicy aroma from Australia
You can find many aromatherapy gifts and essential oil sets like the ones mentioned above at Gifts Ready To Go. This is the place to get your essential oils as well as many other gift ideas that you can give to others or yourself. Gifts Ready To Go offers plenty of essential oil sets as well as individual aromas that are perfect for living well. Elevate your tranquility, happiness and wellbeing.